In the end, it’s certain that personal preference matters. But, logically speaking, the Gmail app is a better option for most users. It offers more flexibility and efficiently more features than iOS’ stock mail app. And if the design is one of the choosing factors for you, Gmail’s colorful interface is cleaner against Apple’s minimalistic approach. However, most people stop using the native Apple’s stock iOS mail app after learning it doesn’t offer true push notification functionality for emails.
How to Setup Gmail on your iPhone (using the GMail App)
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the Gmail app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- Login using your email accounts and password
Additional Help For Settings:
How to Setup Gmail on your iPhone (using the native app)
To begin using Gmail on your iOS device, set up Google Sync by performing the following steps:
- Go to your device’s account settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google.
- Add your G Suite account and follow the instructions from there.
- Choose which products you want to synchronize with your device.